Dear Sisters and Brothers:
Strategic Directions for CUPE 2015-2017 was adopted by the CUPE 2015 National Convention.
The first chapter, Building Workers’ Power sets out CUPE’s strategic priorities for the next two years.
- Building our union’s strength through:
- Building bargaining strength
- Building strong and inclusive locals
- Taking political action, by building social movements and working to elect NDP governments that support our issues
- Protecting the planet
- Fighting for global justice
The second chapter of Strategic Directions outlines CUPE’s ongoing core work.
Strategic Directions will guide our work over the next two years. Please review the document to understand what we will do in these specific areas.
Over the coming months you will receive more information about how CUPE will implement these priorities and how the members of your local can become involved in achieving our goals.